Here’s how to be productive:
- Get clear on what you value and where you’re going.
- Use systems to help you stay on track.
- Optimize and refine.
The challenge, however:
- It’s very difficult — and sometimes even painful — to get clear on our goals and to keep them top of mind. (You’d be surprised how many people just flat out forget their goals.)
- It’s easy to either (a) overthink our systems; or (b) not follow one at all. A very simple approach to task and time management can be wildly effective.
- Tips and tricks are neat, but they are the final step. Don’t start with tips and tricks!
To solve all of that… I created The Focus Course Digital Planner.
The 2020 version came out last year and was very popular. We’ve updated it for 2021 and it’s better than ever. And it is available now!
It’s an interactive, digital planner meant to be used on a daily basis.
The system in the planner is based on the proven ideas from my flagship productivity course, The Focus Course. All you need to do is follow along.
The Digital Planner is the ultimate combination of analog and digital productivity tools. If you want a single, searchable solution that handles everything you need for being productive and creative, you’ll love using this planner inside an app like GoodNotes (the best app for taking handwritten notes on an iPad) on your iPad with Apple Pencil.
For those who care about staying organized and being productive, we think you’re going to love it. And we are so glad to get this into your hands.
Use the Planner to:
- Get clear on the areas of life that matter most to you
- Make choices about how you will spend your time and energy each day
- Maintain margin and breathing room in your life
- Celebrate and recognize your progress
- Keep a manageable list of tasks (instead of an overflowing, overwhelming list)
Basically what we’ve done is take just the few, most important things that will help you stay focused on what matters each day — and place them right in front of you. All you need to do is follow along with the system in the planner, and it will help you stay focused.
Here are some nerdy facts about the Planner itself:
- 700 pages — all of which are individually numbered for fast referencing and indexing.
- Over 6,000 internal document links to help you quickly navigate thoroughly the planner.
- Multiple calendar views, including one for the year, various ones for each month, and each week.
- Monday or Sunday start options.
- Portrait or Landscape orientation options.
- Goal setting sections for planning your year, your months, and your weeks.
- Weekly and monthly review prompts.
- Daily habit trackers and progress logs.
- Daily planner pages for focusing on your tasks and managing your time.
- Blank notes section for ideation, doodling, mind mapping, meeting notes, and more.
- Works perfectly on any iPad with Apple Pencil support.
The Planner is available NOW for only $39.
And, brand new for the 2021 version: a Monday start option and a Portrait Orientation option. Yay!