UPDATE: With all of our courses, when they are first released we like to offer a bit of special price. The special launch pricing for our Mobile Photography course has now ended. The course is still, of course, for sale right here.
In the course you will discover:
- How to manage your photos on iOS.
- How to take better photos to begin with.
- How to use the best editing apps out there.
Is this course for you?
- You have a bunch of photos on your iPhone and want to better understand how to manage them in the photos app.
- You have an iPhone and would like to take better photos with it.
- You have an iPad and would love to use it more for editing your photos — either as your primary editing device, or a secondary mobile option.
- You have kids and want to move past the random, one-off snapshot and truly capture great photo moments of them.
- You’re just getting interested in photography but you don’t really know where to start. You know that if you had just a few helpful tips to point you in the right direction, you could really get a head start on making great photos.
- You’ve been into photography at some level for a while and you’re pretty comfortable using a camera, but you know that you could improve your photos significantly if you had a bit more training on proper composition and editing.
- You’ve downloaded some photography apps but don’t really know how to use them to get that look you’re wanting.
- You don’t have time to edit photos all day, but you do want a few tricks up your sleeve for making better images.
- You’d love to have prints of your own photos hanging up in your home, showcasing the people and memories you care about most.
The Mobile Photography course will quickly teach you how to get up and running with the best photo apps out there for your iPhone and iPad.
If you’re ready to get in control of all those images on your iPhone, then sign up today. You’ll get instant access to everything in the course right away.