Tomorrow… Tuesday, 10 November… at 2pm CST
We are hosting a free webinar for how to plan your year. You should RSVP to join us, because I can already tell this is going to be a good one.
We did this workshop last year, and it was the most popular event we hosted online. Which is why I’ve updated it and we are hosting it again.
I think you’ll get a lot out of it. Even if you are someone who hates planning, thinks goals are dumb, and would rather not be reminded that it’s almost 2021.
On the fence?
Here is the outline of what I have prepared to for tomorrow:
- The Sweet Spot of your time and your values: Are you spinning your wheels? Are you frustrated?
Or are you thriving?
- Goals vs Systems: Which is the right one to focus on?
- How to get clear: Focus is a jerk, but don’t let FOMO keep you from your goals.
- How to get going: Using routines, habits, and time blocking to your advantage.
- The Hierarchy of Productivity: Why it’s so easy to focus on the wrong thing (and no wonder you aren’t getting the results you wanted).
- How to Show Up Every Day: The tools and systems I use.
There is a LOT that I’m going to be covering…
But you can relax. All you need to do is sit back and enjoy the webinar … you should even bring your favorite drink.
Also, side-note, a lot of folks have been writing in to ask when the new, 2022 Digital Planner is going to drop…
Well, the public drop isn’t until this coming Thursday the 18th.
But… let me just say that for those who attend the webinar tomorrow, we’ll be opening up early access.