How to share a list with Apple Reminders
February 23, 2017
Apple Reminders is my favorite app for managing simple lists on iOS. One of the best features is how easy it is to share a list with someone else over iCloud.
- To get started, create a new list by tapping the + icon in the top right and select List.
- Next, choose a name and color for your list.
- After that, tap Edit in the top right. There will be a new menu added below the list name.
- Tap Sharing → Add Person. This will allow you to enter an email address. You can also press the + button to add someone from you contacts directory.
- Once you have added someone, tap Add. This will trigger iCloud to send an invitation to the other person.
We have more helpful tips right here.
Get Back Hours Per Week
Discover how to improve your workflows and get more focus with this free, in-depth guide to productivity.
Download Now »