In 2020, when quarantine hit, I bought myself a row machine.
Something you can’t see in the photo above is that in front of my row machine is a TV…
… and during my workouts I typically like to watch videos that teach me new things.
At first I was learning how to use Notion better for managing our projects here at The Sweet Setup. Over this past summer I was watching woodworking videos. And lately it’s been tips and recipes for my pellet smoker (LMK if you want my smoked chili recipe).
Yes, I’m a nerd like that.
But it’s amazing how great it is to spend just a few minutes a day learning something (and you don’t even have to pair it with a rowing workout).
And my point is that, if you’d like to learn the systems and workflows and routines that I use for things like scheduling my day, building habits, being productive, managing email, writing, and more…
Well, we have a library of courses that are jam packed with short videos for you.
Some of the things you can discover now inside the TSS course library:
- The best way to set up Obsidian.
- How to use Timeblocking as a simple time management approach for planning your day and getting more done in less time.
- My entire writing process, from idea to finished piece.
- The ideal email folder structure.
- How to capture something quickly in Drafts and send it to Obsidian.
- How to use email rules to save your life.
- The best way to handle email on your phone.
- The two routines you must pay attention to as you build smarter, better habits.
- My most important settings and features inside of Ulysses (for writing and note taking).
- How to take better book notes.
- How and why to schedule your daily tasks.
- Seven tips for eliminating what we call “inbox addiction”.
- How to use custom templates inside of GoodNotes (along with our in-house library of productivity templates).
- How to use the app Streaks to improve your habit tracking and get your new routines to finally stick.
- How to turn your ideas into something actionable.
- Best practices and high-level tips for how to use mind maps.
- How to get back about 10 – 20 hours of your week!
If that sounds like something you’re interested in, then you can get access to the entire library at our biggest discount of the year:
This Black Friday offer ends tomorrow: Monday, November 29.
You can get the full library now, without worry, because not only do we offer a money-back guarantee, we are also extending our normal window from 30 days to 60. But you’ll need to act now because this one-time offer expires tomorrow.
Already a TSS Customer?
Awesome! We have a custom offer just for you that also includes credit for the courses you already own. Just punch in your email address below (or check your inbox for an email we already sent you), and we’ll use that to calculate your special offer and give you your own coupon code that you can use…