This is it!
Today is the last day to get 50% off your first month of The Focus Accelerator — the most affordable way to access every resource we have for living a more focused, productive life.
If you’re sweating the decision, I get it.
A subscription to ALL THE THINGS can feel a little overwhelming (coincidentally, it even includes my task management course that’s literally titled All the Things).
But people who join the Accelerator don’t do it so they can bury themselves in videos to watch and workbooks to complete.
They do it because they understand that focus is an ongoing fight.
This membership is a place to get “motivated”.
It’s a place to focus your attention and take action.
The Focus Accelerator is there to help you make changes and decisions as you encounter them, whether that means…
- Opening breathing room in your schedule so you can have more time for the plans and people that matter most (The Margin Course is great for this).
- Unlocking the focus you need to stop stalling out on your goals (The Focus Course will get you going).
- Eliminating busywork and the constant, urgent demands on your attention that take you out of your sweet spot (The Time Management Masterclass will be a breath of fresh air).
- Breaking through the resistance that’s stopping you from making consistent progress on creative projects (The Creative Focus Summit is here to help).
- Leveling up your workflows and task management systems so you can cut out distractions and make the most of your time (as I mentioned earlier, All The Things works wonders for this).
- Getting a sanity check on any challenge or obstacle you’re facing during our regular live Office Hours calls.
That’s the extra benefit of The Focus Accelerator…
You’re not doing all of this in isolation. You’ll have access to an entire community of invested, growth-minded peers giving each other an extra edge. Inside, you’ll meet:
- Leaders and entrepreneurs who understand what it’s like to be the one constantly putting out fires, making the biggest decisions, and swimming in your own ideas.
- Creative professionals who are putting in the work to finally get those ideas out of their head and bring them to life for the rest of the world.
- Parents who are committed to gaining and maintaining work/life balance so they can be their best selves for their families.
- Productivity nerds who are all about actually implementing new ideas, systems, and workflows instead of just reading about them (and yes, we also geek out over apps, journals, and all the other fun stuff together).
In addition, to live Office Hours hosted by my team and me twice a month, you’ll have a private Slack channel where you can ask questions, share wins, or compare techniques with the entire community.
You’ll be surrounded by people like Tony, a business owner who needed to figure out how to pull himself out of the weeds of everyday operations…
And Eric, a busy lawyer and dad who felt overwhelmed and bogged down with “inessential tasks and busywork”…
And Celia, who needed some big picture focus after walking away from a job that left her overworked and burned out…
Focus Accelerator is everything you need to gain more focus in your life, and retain it as well.
So why not give it a try and save 50% in the process?
Today’s the last day to take advantage:
We’ll be looking for you on the next Office Hours call!
P.S. Remember, you’ll also get free access to every on-demand course, workshop, and resource we create going forward… and we’ve got some cool stuff planned for 2023. :)
So go ahead and jump in now: