Later today (Tuesday, Oct 12) we are hosting our October Workshop for getting your Creativity Flywheel set up and running.
The workshop will be hosted live, today at 2pm Eastern (with a full replay available to everyone who registers).
We’ll show you how to organize your ideas, turn them into something meaningful, and ultimately do your best creative work. Even if you are disorganized, overwhelmed, don’t know where to start, and find it frustrating and challenging to create new content or come up with new ideas.
Consider how much time you could save by having your ideas better organized, and knowing exactly how to develop them (instead of allowing them to just collect dust).
If you want to join us live, ask questions, and get feedback, then you’ll need to register now.
A Focus on Your Idea System
At this live workshop, you will discover the 5-parts to capturing, developing, and creating your ideas. Here are the benefits you’ll walk away with:
- Your Creative Flywheel: The new, 5-part system for capturing and developing your ideas.
- How to Create a System for Managing All the Pieces: Tips for making sure that nothing slips through the cracks.
- Turning Ideas Into Action: How to move your ideas from your brain to the real world.
- Time to Think: How and why to make consistent time to think creatively.
- Idea Capture: Building your own “input workflow” so that nothing gets lost.
- Curation: The 80/20 rule for idea hoarders to simplify and organize.
- Connections + Leverage: How to connect your ideas in new ways and simplify your approach creativity.
This Workshop is for you if…
- You want to be faster at the creative process.
- You want a system for developing your ideas.
- You want to know how to take action and move forward with your ideas.
- You struggle with having regular time to think.
- You want to be more organized with all the pieces of the creative process.
What: A 2-hour live workshop to walk you through your Creativity Flywheel.
Why: After this workshop you will walk away with an improved idea system to help you simplify and organize your notes as well as saving hours on the creative process.
When: Tuesday, Oct 12 at 2pm Eastern
Where: Private Zoom Workshop + Full Replay
Access: After you sign up, you will get a link to the join us on the Live Call via Zoom, as well as lifetime access to the full workshop replay.
Pricing: Just $59