Today’s the last chance to save your spot in the Ideas-to-Action Focus Booster before our new-member kickoff call happening later today.
Ideas-to-Action is our members-only, 4-part workshop series that will help you install a system that will streamline your creative work for years to come.
You’ll go from swimming in notes, plans, and underdeveloped ideas that you’re not quite sure what to do with…
…to using them to fuel the projects you’ve struggled to get off the ground for years.
We are going to pull back the curtain on the tools, workflows, and processes that can dramatically speed up your progress on any type of creative project, whether it’s…
- Writing a book
- Creating a new course or digital product
- Scaling a blog, email list, podcast, YouTube channel, etc.
- Or anything else that demands creative energy
Ideas-to-Action is available exclusively to our Focus Accelerator members.
If you want to be there for the first session, now is the time to join the membership!
Over the course of four members-only workshops, you’ll install an effective system for capturing, organizing, and developing the piles of messy ideas you want to bring to life:
- #1: Capture Your Genius → Create your own digital idea incubator. You’ll learn how to leverage Notion to organize your notes, tasks, and projects. (Live workshops on Sep 14 & 19)
- #2: Execute Your Vision → Turn inspiration into action so you can finally share what’s in your head with the rest of the world. (Live workshop Sep 26)
- #3: Develop Your Ideas → This is where the magic happens. Connect the dots on your ideas and unlock the creative energy to see them through. (Live workshop Oct 10)
- Bonus: Yes, Yes, Notion → The first workshop — Capture Your Genius — will be a 2-part, hands-on masterclass to help you turn Notion into your command center for ideas and productivity. (Happening Sep 14 & 19)
All workshops will be recorded and added to our growing library of archives. So even if you can’t make it live, you’ll still be able to get access at a time that works best for you.
P.S. As an Accelerator member, you also get access to weekly Focus Hour calls, regular accountability check-ins, community support, coaching calls, and more!