It’s a November tradition like no other:
My free How to Plan Your Year workshop kicks off tomorrow at 2pm Eastern!
There’s a reason thousands of people have attended this training not once, but multiple times over the years…
It gives you the space you need to get a meaningful head start on everything you’d like to accomplish in 2024 — even if you’re still feeling overwhelmed about the rest of 2023, and even if you’re not exactly sure of your goals or priorities yet.
And even if you hate “resolutions.”
🎁 You’re going to see:
- The 4 steps to getting clarity on your goals — so you know what to focus on in the first place.
- How to use routines, habits, and time blocking to kickstart your productivity.
- The Hierarchy of Productivity: Why it’s so easy to focus on the wrong thing (and fail to get the results you wanted).
- How to get from “idea” to “done” (without getting stuck in the messy middle).
- How to harness “Focus Themes” to prioritize your projects and goals.
- The tools and systems I use to stay on track and focused throughout the year.
I promise you’ll leave with at least one new idea that makes it worth your time.
All you have to do is save your spot with this link, show up tomorrow, relax, and take it all in.
Can’t wait to see you there!
P.S. There’s also going to be a BIG announcement about our Digital Planner and Plan Your Year workbook during the workshop.
Plus, an awesome deal on both of them for everyone who shows up live.
And that’s on top of all the free tools and strategies I’ll be walking you through during the training. :)