Here at The Sweet Setup, we think Ulysses is the best pro writing app that money can buy, and it’s for good reason. There are so many reasons that contribute to this claim that we’ve developed a course on how to use Ulysses to the fullest extent.
While the Ulysses Library functions flawlessly on top of iCloud, there are times when you need to access Dropbox for certain documents. Instead of copying and pasting text back and forth, Ulysses allows you to add Dropbox folders directly into your Library.
- In the three-pane view, tap the gear icon to bring up the settings.
- Under Library, make sure the Dropbox option is enabled, and then tap Add Folder.
- From here, navigate to the top-level Dropbox folder you want to add to your Library, and tap Add “\
- If you’d like to add more folders, just keep tapping Add Folder until you have them all.
- Once you’re done adding folders, just tap outside of the settings window to return to your Ulysses Library. Your Dropbox folders will now appear below the iCloud section of the Library.
Keep in mind that adding Dropbox folders is a task you must complete for every device that you use with Ulysses. Once the initial setup is done, you can focus on the important work of putting those words on the page!
We have more helpful tips right here.
Stop losing your ideas and notes to multiple apps…
An online course to help you save time, organize your notes, and master the best writing app for Mac and iOS: Ulysses.