The clock is ticking!
Focus Academy enrollment closes tonight — which means you only have a few hours left to join our special January class before time runs out.
The next time we open enrollment, two things will be true:
- The year will be more than halfway over. Our next class won’t be until later this Fall.
- You’ll already be looking ahead to 2024. And possibly wondering what could have been in 2023.
If you’re ready to make the most of this year, now is the time to take the leap and join the incredible group we’ve already welcomed inside Focus Academy!
The January cohort is just one week away from the first coaching session, and just one day away from our onboarding process that guarantees you are set up and ready to dive in without any roadblocks.
Over the next few days, my team and I will be handling all the onboarding for this January cohort:
- Welcome you and your Cohort peers into the private Slack community
- Getting you access to the implementation guide you’ll be using throughout Academy
- Sharing the full schedule and all the links you need
- Connecting you with your mastermind small group (if you’re a Pro member)
It’s always incredible to see the people each class brings together, and how they plan to use Focus Academy to transform their lives.
But by now, you’ve heard me say all of this.
By now, you’ve likely seen story after story of transformation on the enrollment page.
You’ve been able to watch interviews with actual Focus Academy alums and hear unbiased takes on the experience.
You may have even seen that we offer a full 30-day money-back guarantee so you can enroll with complete confidence.
If you’re willing to show up, follow our step-by-step framework, and give your best effort, I’m confident this will be the catalyst for you to have an incredible 2023.
But since this is a hands-on, guided experience, the doors close for real after tonight.
As a reminder, during the 4 weeks of Focus Academy, I’m going to show you how to…
- Eliminate 90% of the busywork, urgency, and procrastination from your week.
- Get more breathing room in your schedule (even when it feels impossible).
- Finally take more time off (especially if you’re in a role that requires you to make decisions and take on a large amount of responsibility).
- Consistently plan and schedule months, weeks, and days to do the things that you want to do (without feeling stress or open loops at the end of the day).
- Organize your tasks and time with minimum effort.
What is at stake for you? How could things finally be better?
I hope you will join us and find out.