How to create zip files in iOS using Zipped
Zipped is a really great app for creating and opening zip files on iOS. While I originally bought it to be able to extract zip files, it’s been really useful in creating zip files as well so I can share through email.
- To create a zip file, open the app and tap the main box. This will bring you to the Files app so you can select the files you want.
- After you select the files you want, tap Done. This will bring you back to Zipped.
- Once back in Zipped, you can decide to save the .zip file or share it.
- If you want to share it via email, choose Share. You will then see the Mail app on the share sheet.
We have more helpful tips right here.
Wait. There’s a Bonus….
Custom Productivity Templates
We have a set of custom productivity templates that work well with the iPad app, GoodNotes. And if you want to try them out, we’ve put together a free guide that can help you.
We’ll show you…
- How to create and save custom page templates in GoodNotes.
- How to use those page templates to transform GoodNotes into your own productivity notebook (or any other type of notebook replacement).
Plus, we also have included a couple of our custom productivity templates for you to get started with. These templates are right out of our popular productivity course.
The custom templates and the guide are available for FREE to our email subscriber community. And you can get it right now. By joining the Sweet Setup community you’ll also get access to our other guides, early previews to big new reviews and workflow articles we are working on, weekly roundups of our best content, and more.