In this series, we post a new interview with someone about what software they use on their Mac, iPhone, or iPad. We do these interviews because not only are they fun, but a glimpse into what tools someone uses and how they use those tools can spark our imagination and give us an idea or insight into how we can do things better.
- Lamicall Laptop Stand
- Keychron K2
- Apple Magic Trackpad
- Extra Large Mousepad
- CalDigit USB-C Pro Dock
- Shure SM7B
- Zoom H4n
- Scarlet Solo (This is a newer version then mine)
- Audio Technica ATH-M50xBT (These are also the newer versions of mine)
- Sony WH-1000X M3
- Ikea Cable Management Rack
- Ikea Alex Drawer
- Edison Bulb Lamps
There are more Sweet Setup interviews right here.
Want to share your setup? Start by submitting this form.
Wait. There’s a Bonus….
Custom Productivity Templates
We have a set of custom productivity templates that work well with the iPad app, GoodNotes. And if you want to try them out, we’ve put together a free guide that can help you.
We’ll show you…
- How to create and save custom page templates in GoodNotes.
- How to use those page templates to transform GoodNotes into your own productivity notebook (or any other type of notebook replacement).
Plus, we also have included a couple of our custom productivity templates for you to get started with. These templates are right out of our popular productivity course.
The custom templates and the guide are available for FREE to our email subscriber community. And you can get it right now. By joining the Sweet Setup community you’ll also get access to our other guides, early previews to big new reviews and workflow articles we are working on, weekly roundups of our best content, and more.