One of the new features for iCloud Photos/Photos.app in iOS 11 and macOS High Sierra is the ability to choose a different frame in a Live Photo as the key photo. The ability to do this is especially helpful if your kids look away at just the wrong second.
- On iOS, find the photo you want to adjust.
- Tap Edit in the top right corner of the screen. You can scroll through the frame options on the bottom.
- Once you find the one you want, tap Make Key Photo, and then press Done.
- On macOS, open Photos.app.
- Choose the photo, and click Edit. Under the photo, you’ll see the various options.
- Once you’ve chosen the one you want, click Make Key Photo, and press Done.
This action isn’t destructive, so you can choose a new key photo at any time.
We have more helpful tips right here.
The 5 Best Productivity Apps (Sweet Setup Favorites)
Download: We spend an inordinate amount of time sorting through hundreds of apps to find the very best. This list of must-have productivity apps includes app links, quick-start info, and pro-tip workflow recommendations for each app.