Thank you for your interest in our upcoming course on Mobile Photography. You are now on the list!
We are hard at work on it right now and it will be ready toward the end of September. Curious what to expect?
This course will be a series of easy video tutorials to help you quickly master all things related to iPhone and iPad Photography.
From shooting to editing to sharing your work, we’ll be diving into workflows, apps, shooting skills, and more. This is one of our most ambitious projects yet, and we think you’re going to love it.
Keep an eye on your email inbox for some upcoming tips, tricks, and behind the scenes details. And…
In the meantime, here is some light reading….
We’ve been writing about photography for iPhone and iPad for quite a while. Here are a few of our best articles:
- What is the best third-party camera app for iPhone?
- What is the best cloud photo management solution?
- What is the best photo editing app for the iPhone?
- How to use an iPad for photography workflows
About The Sweet Setup
We enjoy spending an inordinate amount of time and energy to research, test, and find the very best apps. The Sweet Setup is here to highlight the software that has proven to be the best (not necessarily the newest).
Here are some things we take into account when looking for and deciding upon the best app (such as Ulysses):
- Is the app snappy and easy to use? Is it free from bugs and UI quirks? Does it delight?
- Is the app priced reasonably considering the target audience?
- Does the app’s developer have a good reputation, and does the app itself have a future of being updated over time?
- Do other people who know about this category of apps recommend this app?
- Would we (or do we already) use it ourselves?
When we find an app that meets all of the above criteria, it’s awesome. Because I want to use the best tools for whatever the task is and I know you do, too.