But first, there is one more thing I wanted to share with you.
Get ALL of my custom Productivity Templates, plus a behind-the-scenes look at my best productivity tactics.
As a new subscriber, I wanted to offer you my best-selling productivity course at 25% off right now. (This is the same special pricing we offered to our community when the course first launched, and so I wanted to give you the opportunity to get it at the best price as well.)
Save 25% Right Now
No thanks, I just want the GoodNotes guide right now.
All The Things
A calm productivity and task management course.
In this course you will discover my in-depth systems for a more calm approach to productivity and easier task management.
It doesn’t matter which task management app you actually use, because what you’ll find inside this course is where the real magic happens…
You will discover my best practices, templates, personal systems, and more for managing your tasks and being productive.
Here’s Exactly What You’ll Get
1: Meaningful Productivity
Discover a new, liberating mindset toward productivity that allows you to focus on giving your time to the things that are most important.
2: Hybrid Productivity Method
Discover how to combine digital and analog tools to stay focused day to day and keep from being overwhelmed by an overflowing inbox.
3: How to Focus on the Most Important
There is a simple approach for ensuring you spend your time each day doing the single, most-important things.
4: Productivity Journaling
Using a journal to track your regular progress can have a huge impact in building momentum and focus.
How to Schedule Your Day
Discover a simple way to schedule your daily tasks in order to maintain focus and breathing room in your day.
Weekly Planning & Reviewing
A simple and regular review session will help you stay focused and accomplish your goals.
Detailed Notebook Walkthrough
A detailed walk through of how Shawn sets up his weekly and daily schedule in his notebook.
Get access to six audio interviews with productivity experts, talking about focus, distractions, work-life balance, and more.
My Custom Productivity Templates
PDF files of my Monthly Habit Tracker with Daily Journal, Monthly Planner, Weekly Planner, Daily Planner, and Weekly Review templates. You can print these out, use them as your own foundation in your notebook, or use them on your iPad (with an app like GoodNotes).
What you will discover in Part 2 are ideas and workflows that you can use no matter which app you use (from Things, to OmniFocus, Todoist, or even a physical journal).
This course is for you if…
- You want to get an in-depth look at our best productivity workflows and more.
- You’ve read a productivity / GTD book or two and had trouble applying the rigid methodology to your day-to-day life.
- You’re not an organized person, but would like to have a few tricks up your sleeve to help you stay on top of your to-do list (at work and/or at home).
- Your to-do list overfloweth. You’ve got too much to do, not enough time to do it, and a general feeling of overwhelm when you look at your list of things to do.
- You have multiple areas of life to manage (work, home, personal side projects, etc.) and you’re not sure how to organize them.
- You find systems to be annoying, but know that you need a better way to stay on top of your tasks.
- You want to ensure the important things you need to do are not falling through the cracks.
- Most of your day is filled with busywork rather than meaningful work.
- You struggle to manage all the incoming tasks that come your way.
- You use an iPad and want to get more out of it by importing our custom PDF templates into an app like GoodNotes.
- You like to use a paper Notebook to manage your day, and want to get some ideas, tips, and tricks.