Sweet! You’re Almost Done…
Okay, I just sent you an email with a link to access our Simple Guide to Managing Tasks in Things. You’ll find the link to the guide in your inbox.
The email came from:
Shawn @ The Sweet Setup <email@example.com>
But first… There is one more thing
Get ALL of our productivity videos for Things 3
As a new subscriber, I wanted to offer you my best-selling productivity course at a 30% discount right now.
Because this is the same special pricing we offered the rest of our community when the course first launched. I wanted to give you the opportunity to get it at the best price as well if you’re interested.
Save 30% Right Now
No thanks, I just want the task management guide right now.
Stop Being Managed By Your Task List
All the Things is a calm productivity system that works! Discover how to reclaim your time, get in control, and become a master with the to-do app, Things.
In this course you will go behind the scenes with my in-depth systems for a more calm approach to productivity and easier task management.
You will discover my best practices, templates, personal systems, and more for managing your tasks and being productive.
Save 30% Right Now
Here’s Exactly What You’ll Get
1: Meaningful Productivity
Discover a new, liberating mindset toward productivity that allows you to focus on giving your time to the things that are most important.
2: Hybrid Productivity Method
Discover how to combine digital and analog tools to stay focused day to day and keep from being overwhelmed by an overflowing inbox.
3: How to Focus on the Most Important
There is a simple approach for ensuring you spend your time each day doing the single, most-important things.
4: Productivity Journaling
Using a journal to track your regular progress can have a huge impact in building momentum and focus.
5: How to Schedule Your Day
Discover a simple way to schedule your daily tasks in order to maintain focus and breathing room in your day.
6: Weekly Planning & Reviewing
A simple and regular review session will help you stay focused and accomplish your goals.
7: Detailed Notebook Walkthrough
A detailed walk through of how Shawn sets up his weekly and daily schedule in his notebook.
8: In-Depth Screencast Tutorials for our favorite to-do app, Things.
- Walkthrough of Things on the Mac, iPad, and iPhone
- Anatomy of a To-Do Item
- Mastering Projects and Areas
- Drag and Drop on iPad
- Applescripts and Shortcut Workflows
Expert Productivity Interviews
Get access to six audio interviews with productivity experts, talking about focus, distractions, work-life balance, and more. As well as several setup interviews to see how others use the app Things in their daily lives.
PLUS: My Custom Productivity Templates
You can print these templates out, use them as your own foundation in your notebook, or use them on your iPad (with an app like GoodNotes).
- Monthly Habit Tracker with Daily Journal
- Monthly Planner
- Weekly Planner
- Daily Planner
- Weekly Review
This course is for you if…
- You want to get an in-depth look at our best productivity workflows and more.
- You’ve read a productivity / GTD book or two and had trouble applying the rigid methodology to your day-to-day life.
- You’re not an organized person, but would like to have a few tricks up your sleeve to help you stay on top of your to-do list (at work and/or at home).
- Your to-do list overfloweth. You’ve got too much to do, not enough time to do it, and a general feeling of overwhelm when you look at your list of things to do.
- You have multiple areas of life to manage (work, home, personal side projects, etc.) and you’re not sure how to organize them.
- You find systems to be annoying, but know that you need a better way to stay on top of your tasks.
- You want to ensure the important things you need to do are not falling through the cracks.
- Most of your day is filled with busywork rather than meaningful work.
- You struggle to manage all the incoming tasks that come your way.
- You use an iPad and want to get more out of it by importing our custom PDF templates into an app like GoodNotes.
- You like to use a paper Notebook to manage your day, and want to get some ideas, tips, and tricks.
As I mentioned above, the reason we are offering this special pricing to you is that it’s the same discount we offered our community when the course first launched. I wanted to give you the opportunity to get it at the best price as well, if you’re interested.
But we can’t keep the offer open forever. If you’d like to get the course at the discounted price, then you’ll need to act fast.
30-Day, Money-Back Guarantee
Please take a month to check out the class. If, for any reason, you’re not completely satisfied just let us know and we’ll be glad to give you a full refund. No questions asked. It’s zero risk on your part.