Special Offer: Level Up Your Productivity
Hey! Shawn Blanc here. Thanks for picking up your copy of the Focus Pack Bundle!
As you may know, one of the primary ways I use Timeblocking and Habits is to be more productive and focused in my day.
In fact, productivity is one the most-requested topic here at The Sweet Setup.
And so, it’s no surprise that, by far and away, our most popular course is our one on productivity.
It’s called **All the Things** and it quickly shows you how to get up and running with our favorite task manager: Things 3.
Moreover, in this productivity course you will discover some **additional, in-depth systems for a more calm approach to productivity and easier task management**.
These are the very same systems I use every day to stay organized and focused on the most important tasks.
All the Things
Our best-selling, productivity course.
- Meaningful Productivity: Discover a new, liberating mindset toward productivity that allows you to focus on giving your time to the things that are most important.
- Hybrid Productivity Method: Discover how to combine digital and analog tools to stay focused day to day and keep from being overwhelmed by an overflowing inbox.
- How to Focus on the Most Important: There is a simple approach for ensuring you spend your time each day doing the single, most-important things.
- Productivity Journaling: Using a journal to track your regular progress can have a huge impact in building momentum and focus. (This is something I use Day One for, and have for years! It’s awesome.)
- How to Schedule Your Day: Discover a simple way to schedule your daily tasks in order to maintain focus and breathing room in your day.
- Weekly Planning & Reviewing: A simple and regular review session will help you stay focused and accomplish your goals. (This is also something I use Day One for.)
- Detailed Notebook Walkthrough: A detailed walk through of how I set up my weekly and daily schedule in my notebook.
All the Things (productivity course) is for you if…
- You want to get an in-depth look at our best productivity workflows and more.
- You’ve read a productivity / GTD book or two and had trouble applying the rigid methodology to your day-to-day life.
- You’re not an organized person, but would like to have a few tricks up your sleeve to help you stay on top of your to-do list (at work and/or at home).
- Your to-do list overfloweth. You’ve got too much to do, not enough time to do it, and a general feeling of overwhelm when you look at your list of things to do.
- You have multiple areas of life to manage (work, home, personal side projects, etc.) and you’re not sure how to organize them.
- You find systems to be annoying, but know that you need a better way to stay on top of your tasks.
- You want to ensure the important things you need to do are not falling through the cracks.
- Most of your day is filled with busywork rather than meaningful work.
- You struggle to manage all the incoming tasks that come your way.
Save 25% Right Now
In All the Things you will get a behind-the-scenes look at my best productivity tactics.
And because you just signed up for the Focus Pack bundle, I think you’d love this course as well. Which is why I wanted to give you the opportunity to get a 25% savings right now, if you are interested…