Special Offer: Level Up Your Productivity
Hey! Shawn Blanc here. Thanks for picking up your copy of Learn GoodNotes.
As you may know, one of the primary ways I use GoodNotes is in relation to my productivity.
In fact, productivity is one the most-requested topic here at The Sweet Setup.
And so, it’s no surprise that, by far and away, our most popular course is our one on productivity.
It’s called All the Things and it quickly shows you how to get up and running with our favorite task manager: Things 3.
Moreover, in this productivity course you will discover some additional, in-depth systems for a more calm approach to productivity and easier task management. These are the very same systems I use every day to stay organized and focused on the most important tasks.
In the GoodNotes course you’ve gotten access to all the templates…
In All the Things you’ll see exactly HOW I used these tools to manage my months, weeks, and days…
All the Things
Our best-selling, productivity course.
- Meaningful Productivity: Discover a new, liberating mindset toward productivity that allows you to focus on giving your time to the things that are most important.
- Hybrid Productivity Method: Discover how to combine digital and analog tools to stay focused day to day and keep from being overwhelmed by an overflowing inbox.
- How to Focus on the Most Important: There is a simple approach for ensuring you spend your time each day doing the single, most-important things.
- Productivity Journaling: Using a journal to track your regular progress can have a huge impact in building momentum and focus. (This is something I use Day One for, and have for years! It’s awesome.)
- How to Schedule Your Day: Discover a simple way to schedule your daily tasks in order to maintain focus and breathing room in your day.
- Weekly Planning & Reviewing: A simple and regular review session will help you stay focused and accomplish your goals. (This is also something I use Day One for.)
- Detailed Notebook Walkthrough: A detailed walk through of how I set up my weekly and daily schedule in my notebook.
All the Things (productivity course) is for you if…
- You want to get an in-depth look at our best productivity workflows and more.
- You’ve read a productivity / GTD book or two and had trouble applying the rigid methodology to your day-to-day life.
- You’re not an organized person, but would like to have a few tricks up your sleeve to help you stay on top of your to-do list (at work and/or at home).
- Your to-do list overfloweth. You’ve got too much to do, not enough time to do it, and a general feeling of overwhelm when you look at your list of things to do.
- You have multiple areas of life to manage (work, home, personal side projects, etc.) and you’re not sure how to organize them.
- You find systems to be annoying, but know that you need a better way to stay on top of your tasks.
- You want to ensure the important things you need to do are not falling through the cracks.
- Most of your day is filled with busywork rather than meaningful work.
- You struggle to manage all the incoming tasks that come your way.
Save 25% Right Now
In All the Things you will get a behind-the-scenes look at my best productivity tactics.
And because you just signed up for the GoodNotes class I think you’d love this course as well. Which is why I wanted to give you the opportunity to get a 25% savings right now, if you are interested…