I just sent you an email with a link to access our how-to guide for using custom planning templates in GoodNotes. You’ll find the link to the guide in your inbox.
And I will be sure to let you know when the GoodNotes course becomes available.
There is one more thing
Get a behind-the-scenes look at my best productivity tactics.
As a new subscriber, I wanted to offer you our best-selling productivity course at 25% off right now.
Why? Because this is the same special pricing we offered our community when the course first launched, and I wanted to give you the opportunity to get it at the best price as well.
Save 25% Right Now
All The Things
A calm productivity and task management course.
In this course you will discover my in-depth systems for a more calm approach to productivity and easier task management.
It doesn’t matter which task management app you actually use, because what you’ll find inside this course is where the real magic happens…
You will discover my best practices, templates, personal systems, and more for managing your tasks and being productive.
Here’s Exactly What You’ll Get
1: Meaningful Productivity
Discover a new, liberating mindset toward productivity that allows you to focus on giving your time to the things that are most important.
2: Hybrid Productivity Method
Discover how to combine digital and analog tools to stay focused day to day and keep from being overwhelmed by an overflowing inbox.
3: How to Focus on the Most Important
There is a simple approach for ensuring you spend your time each day doing the single, most-important things.
4: Productivity Journaling
Using a journal to track your regular progress can have a huge impact in building momentum and focus.
5: How to Schedule Your Day
Discover a simple way to schedule your daily tasks in order to maintain focus and breathing room in your day.
6: Weekly Planning & Reviewing
A simple and regular review session will help you stay focused and accomplish your goals.
7: Detailed Notebook Walkthrough
A detailed walk through of how Shawn sets up his weekly and daily schedule in his notebook.
Get access to six audio interviews with productivity experts, talking about focus, distractions, work-life balance, and more.
What you will discover are ideas and workflows that you can use no matter which app you use (from Things, to OmniFocus, Todoist, the Reminders app, or even a physical journal).
This course is for you if…
- You want to get an in-depth look at our best productivity workflows and more.
- You’ve read a productivity / GTD book or two and had trouble applying the rigid methodology to your day-to-day life.
- You’re not an organized person, but would like to have a few tricks up your sleeve to help you stay on top of your to-do list (at work and/or at home).
- Your to-do list overfloweth. You’ve got too much to do, not enough time to do it, and a general feeling of overwhelm when you look at your list of things to do.
- You have multiple areas of life to manage (work, home, personal side projects, etc.) and you’re not sure how to organize them.
- You find systems to be annoying, but know that you need a better way to stay on top of your tasks.
- You want to ensure the important things you need to do are not falling through the cracks.
- Most of your day is filled with busywork rather than meaningful work.
- You struggle to manage all the incoming tasks that come your way.
As I mentioned above, the reason we are offering this special pricing to you is that it’s the same discount we offered our community when the course first launched. I wanted to give you the opportunity to get it at the best price as well, if you’re interested.
But we can’t keep the offer open forever. If you’d like to get the course at the discounted price, then you’ll need to act fast.
30-Day, Money-Back Guarantee
Please take a month to check out the class. If, for any reason, you’re not completely satisfied just let us know and we’ll be glad to give you a full refund. No questions asked. It’s zero risk on your part.