Special Offer: Level Up Your Productivity
Hey! Shawn Blanc here. Thanks for picking up your copy of the 1Password course.
As you may know, one of the primary ways I use 1Password is in relation to my productivity.
A few months ago we created a course that quickly shows you how to get up and running with our favorite task manager: Things 3.
Moreover, in this productivity course you will discover some additional, in-depth systems for a more calm approach to productivity and easier task management. These are the very same systems I use every day to stay organized and focused on the most important tasks.
- Meaningful Productivity: Discover a new, liberating mindset toward productivity that allows you to focus on giving your time to the things that are most important.
- Hybrid Productivity Method: Discover how to combine digital and analog tools to stay focused day to day and keep from being overwhelmed by an overflowing inbox.
- How to Focus on the Most Important: There is a simple approach for ensuring you spend your time each day doing the single, most-important things.
- Productivity Journaling: Using a journal to track your regular progress can have a huge impact in building momentum and focus. (This is something I use Day One for, and have for years! It’s awesome.)
- How to Schedule Your Day: Discover a simple way to schedule your daily tasks in order to maintain focus and breathing room in your day.
- Weekly Planning & Reviewing: A simple and regular review session will help you stay focused and accomplish your goals. (This is also something I use Day One for.)
- Detailed Notebook Walkthrough: A detailed walk through of how I set up my weekly and daily schedule in my notebook.
Save 25% on All the Things Right Now
This course has been our most-popular, best-selling course to date.
Because you just signed up for our 1Password course I wanted to give you the opportunity to get a 25% savings on All the Things class right now, if you are interested…